Special K

Friday, February 10, 2006

The Job

It is interesting what children/young adults say when you listen. The other day I was told I was the best teacher, so I asked why. The response surprised me! It wasn't because I was that knowledgeable about English; it wasn't because I could say amazing things; it wasn't because I gave them more or less work than any other teacher...I was because I listen, I truely care about what happens to them, and Because I share parts of my life with them. It is amazing that such a little thing as showing you care can make such a BIG Difference.

3 Comments:

  • Amen brother......that is such a wonderful thing.

    By Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover, at 11:58 AM  

  • showing you care goes a lot farther than saying you do, doesn't it? And people notice the act of caring more than the words you say! Great post, and welcome back to the blog world. I linked you from my blog! :)

    By Blogger Swinging Sammy, at 12:42 PM  

  • Paul people are just reacting to what we already know that a awesome great wonderful person, great having as my borther and part of our family

    By Blogger ryan, at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home