Special K

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Tough to leave your kids

Man, today was tough getting out of my house. My 4 yr old woke up at 4:45 am and did not want to go back to sleep. I was getting ready for work and she kept saying that she didn't want me to go. She cried and wrapped her arms around my neck...it is difficult to resist those beautiful brown eyes. I tried to explain in 4 yr old language why I needed to go to work, but she didn't care. Wow, what a way to start your day...That much love is incredible.

3 Comments:

  • Makes you feel special!

    By Blogger Russell, at 10:12 AM  

  • You know, a lot of times, we use the love we have for our kids to describe a fraction of the love that our Father in heaven has for us. I believe that the opposite is true as well. The way that my kids look at me sometimes, with such deep affection, is a fragment of the way God loves me too. It's humbling!

    By Blogger Swinging Sammy, at 12:06 PM  

  • except when daddy around. its rough sometimes I'll leave for work the kids are sleeping when I return they are back sleeping again. thats they joy of being big. that living sacrifice

    By Blogger ryan, at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home